Lozells, Birchfield & Handsworth Community First Open For Applications
The Lozells, Birchfield & Handsworth Community First Programme is open for applications. Organisations are invited to submit applications for projects that will benefit the local community and meet any of our priorities -
1. Increase civil engagement, social action and take up of local services
2. Increase the range of activities to enable residents become economically active
3. Promote healthy living and health volunteering
4. Smarten up the local environment
5. Increase local organisations’ fund-raising skills and performance
Application forms for projects between £500 – £2,500 can be downloaded from the Lozells, Birchfield & Handsworth Community First pages.
Please note the deadline for submission of applications is 12.00 (noon) on Friday 22 June 2012.
Please circulate this information across your networks.
If there are any forum meetings arising in the next week or so where you would like someone to come and do a brief presentation, then let me know. The pressure is on simply because we need to allocate the year one (2011-12) monies by 29th June i.e. applications received, assessed and recommendations submitted to CDF. There will be future rounds.
For further information about the programme, please download this document.